NVIDIA T1000 4GB GRAPHICS CARD
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120 Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60 Hz)
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI adapters
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
NVIDIA T1000 GRAPHICS CARD
NVIDIA T1000FULL-SIZE FEATURES. COMPACT DESIGN. Power and Performance in a Small Form Factor The NVIDIA® T1000, built on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture, is a powerful, low profile solution that delivers the full-size features, performance and capabilities required by demanding professional applications in a compact graphics card. Featuring 896 CUDA cores and 4GB of GDDR6 memory, the T1000 enables professionals to tackle multi-app workflows, from 3D modeling to video editing. Support for up to four 5K displays gives you the expansive visual workspace to view your work in stunning detail.
|DIRECT X SUPPORT||12.07|
|PORTS||4x Mini DisplayPort 1.4|
|RESOLUTION||7680 x 4320|
|SOFTWARE||Driver And Software|
|PACKAGE CONTENTS||GRAPHICS CARD|
|GPU CORE (CUDA CORE)||896|
|NOTE**||***Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
There are no reviews yet.