ASUS ROG STRIX RX 6600 XT O8G GAMING
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6600 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
- Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
Out of stock
|Graphic Engine||Radeon RX 6600 XT|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 4.0|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2448 MHz (Game Clock)|
|Gaming mode : up to 2607 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2428 MHz (Game Clock)|
|Memory Speed||16 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)|
|Yes x 3 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.3)|
|Maximum Display Support||4|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||Yes|
|Accessories||1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop|
|1 x Collection card|
|1 x Speedsetup Manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||243 x 134 x 52 mm|
|9.6 x 5.3 x 2.0 inch|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Note||* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html|
|* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®|
|* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.|
|* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.|