MSI B450 GAMING PLUS AC Motherboard
- Supports AMD® Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4-3466(OC) Memory
- Lightning Fast Game experience: TURBO M.2, StoreMI
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality for the most immersive gaming experience
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost with A-XMP
- Intel® Wireless support: delivers AC speeds up to 433Mbps with lower CPU loading and better long-term usage.
- VR Ready: Automatically optimizes your system for VR usage, pushing for maximum performance.
- In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on and offline game and motherboard testing by eSports players
Out of stock
MSI B450l GAMING PLUS AC Motherboard
STAY COOL WHILE GAMING
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We’ve made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want.
YOUR IN-GAME ADVANTAGE
Outsmart and outperform your opponents in-game using an array of unique MSI GAMING tools. Clever hardware & software tools, created to keep you one step ahead of the competition and boost your skills.
BE THE FIRST ON THE BATTLEFIELD
This MSI GAMING motherboard supports all the latest storage standards. This allows you to connect any ultra-fast storage device, giving you in-game benefits. Start games faster, load levels faster and have a real advantage over your enemies.
SOUND THAT PULLS YOU INTO THE GAME
Get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE
MSI motherboards are crammed with features to fuel your gaming rig’s memory with more speed, higher overclockability and increased stability.