LOGITECH G403 GAMING WIRED MOUSE
- Hero 16K sensor: our most advanced, with 1: 1 tracking, 400+ IPS, and 100-16, 000 max DPI sensitivity — Plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration
- Lightsync RGB: full-spectrum lighting responds to in-game action, Audio, and screen color; customize lighting effects from 16. 8M colors with G hub gaming software, and sync across g gear
- Comfort and durability: lightweight (87G), comfortably designed to mold to your hand with rubber grips for added control; 10 g removable weight lets you tune to your preferences
- G hub: configure 6 programmable buttons to simplify in-game actions. On-the-fly DPI shifting lets you program and switch between five sensitivity settings from 100 to 16, 000 DPI*
- Advance gaming performance: 8x faster than standard mice with a 1 ms report rate, and spring button Tensioning for better response with less force. Cable Length: 2.1 metre (6.9 feet)
Out of stock
LOGITECH G403 GAMING WIRED MOUSE
2.4 GHz with 1ms report rate. G403 is equipped with the same wireless technology pioneered by Logitech in the award-winning G900 Chaos Spectrum. G403 Wireless has an incredibly optimized 2.4GHz wireless connection has a lightning-fast 1ms report rate for incredible lag-free responsiveness that outperforms the competition’s mice, even wired ones.
G403 communicates at up to 1,000 reports per second, 8x faster than standard mice. This means when the mouse is moved or clicked the onscreen response is virtually instantaneous.
Become more accurate than you’ve ever been before. The G403 features the renowned PMW3366 gaming mouse sensor, used by esports pros worldwide. Exceptionally precise and consistent, it gives you the confidence of quicker responses and more accurate targeting.
With rubber grips on the left and right sides to give you added control, the G403 was made to mold to your hand for long-lasting comfort during gameplay. With a lightweight, ergonomically designed body, G403 brings together supreme comfort, quality, and durability.
With a lightweight construction and included optional 10-gram weight, you have the choice to tune the mouse to your preference.
LIGHTSYNC technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with your games and content. Customize from a full spectrum of approximately 16.8 million colors and synchronize lighting animations and effects with your other Logitech G devices. Customize it all quickly and easily using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS).
Mechanical button tensioning uses metal springs to help keep the left and right mouse buttons primed to click, reducing the force needed. The left and right buttons are also separate, which adds to the enhanced consistency for exceptional click feel and response.
With onboard memory, you can take your settings with you wherever you go. Save your settings to the memory on the mouse and use your settings on any PC without needing additional software or login to use them.
|Tracking||Resolution: 200 – 12,000 dpi
Max. acceleration: >40G*
Max. speed: >300 ips*
|Responsiveness||USB data format: 16 bits/axis
USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
|Glide||Dynamic coefficient of friction:* 0.1 μ (k)*
Static coefficient of friction:* 0.15 μ (s)*
|Durability||Buttons (Left / Right): 20 million clicks
Feet: 250 kilometers
|USB Protocol||USB 2.0|
|USB Report Rate||1ms|
|Indicator Lights (LED)||Yes, RGB|
|Other Features||Onboard memory, single removable weight|
|Physical specifications||Height: 124 mm
Width: 68 mm
Depth: 43 mm
Weight: 87.3 g mouse only+10g (optional weight)
Cable Length (Power/Charging): 2.13 M
|System Requirements||Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
Internet connection for optional software download
|Package Contents||Gaming Mouse
10g optional weight