NZXT H210 WHITE
|Clearance||Cable Management: 16.3mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 325mm
GPU Max Thickness: 44mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 165mm
Front Radiator: 85mm
Rear Radiator: 42mm
PSU Length: 311mm
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Fan Support||Front: 2x 120 / 2x 140mm
Top: 1x 120mm (1 AER F120 Case version included)
Rear: 1x 120mm (1 AER F120 Case version included)
|Radiator Support||Front: 2x 120mm with Push or Pull
Rear: 1x 120mm
|Drive Bays||2.5″: 3+1
|Included Accessories||Installation screws
10 x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
1x GPU stand
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Front I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
1x Headset Audio Jack
Front I/O internal header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Internal Header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Internal Header
1x HD Audio Header
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions||W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm (with feet)|
- We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H210i.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
- Two Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
- *Case version fans and specs vary from retail version
|Dimensions||310 × 450 × 475 cm|