SilverStone PF360-ARGB 360 Aio cooler
￭ Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
￭ Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
￭ Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
￭ Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
Out of stock
- The water block includes a pump with a multi-chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block.
- The pump motor utilizes a three-phase, six-pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single-phase, four-pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
- 0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation
- An automotive-grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
- An automotive-grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that include vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
- Included PWM fan has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimized for both air flow and pressure. This ensures maximum performance with the lowest possible noise
|Water block||Dimension||61mm (L) x 61mm (W) x 50mm (H)
2.4″ (L) x 2.4″ (W) x 1.97″ (H)
|Material||Copper base with plastic body|
|Pump||Motor speed||3400±10% RPM|
|Fan||Dimension||120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 25mm (D)
4.72″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 0.98″ (D)
|Noise level||7.4~35.6 dBA|
|Connector||4 Pin PWM & 4-1 Pin ARGB (5V LED)|
|Radiator||Dimension||394mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 28mm (H)
15.51″ (L) x 4.72″ (W) x 1.1″ (H)
|Application||Intel Socket LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066
AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2