PNY GeForce® RTX™ 2060 Super 8GB Dual Fan
- Nvidia Turing architecture, with 1470MHz Core Clock and 1650MHz Boost Clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, Plus 2176 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec of Memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- Pci Express 3.0 interface – offers compatibility with a range of systems. Also includes HDMI, DVI-D and DisplayPort outputs for expanded connectivity
- Real-time Ray tracing – Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, Offering a high level of realism.
- Nvidia GeForce experience – capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings. It’s the essential companion to your GeForce Graphics card.
Out of stock
GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER, GRAPHICS REINVENTED
The GeForce® RTX 2060 SUPER™ is powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture, bringing superfast all-around performance and graphics to every gamer and creator. It’s time to gear up and get superpowers.
Every gaming superhero needs superpowers. The new GeForce RTX SUPER Series cards deliver everything you need to rule your game. They’re powered by the Turing architecture and feature more cores and higher clocks. This gives you up to 25% faster performance than the original RTX 20 Series and 6X the performance of previous-generation 10 Series GPUs.
The new GeForce RTX SUPER Series has even more cores and higher clocks for superfast performance compared to previous-generation GPUs. Gear up and get superpowers.
- Ray Tracing Cores
- Tensor Cores
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA Adaptive Shading
- NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA Highlights
- NVIDIA G-SYNC® Compatible
- Game Ready Drivers
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 Raytracing
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.5
- HDCP 2.2
- VR Ready
|PNY Part Number||VCG20608SDFPPB|
|Card Dimensions||1.57˝ x 9.25˝ x 4.41˝; Dual-Slot|
|Box Dimensions||12.39˝ x 2.26˝ x 7.13˝|
|Clock Speed||1470 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1650 MHz|
|Memory Speed (Gbps)||14|
|Memory Size||8GB GDDR6|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D|
|Resolution||7680 x 4320 @60Hz (Digital)1|
|Power Input||One 8-Pin|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x 16|